Sunday, June 5, 2016

Challenges

I would have to say traveling oversees by yourself is challenging.  It surprised me how much independence and free time that was given to the students. I thought that every minute was going to be planned out and there was not going to be time to do any extra sightseeing.  I was wrong.  I saw many sights other than the planned events.  I took a day trip to see neuschwanstein castle, which was well worth it.  This castle was like something out of a storybook.  I just wish the tour was not so rushed.  This tour also included a 2 mile uphill walk, which took a good bit of time.  One problem I had was finding something to do after 6:00 pm at night. Everything in Germany closes at 6. I tried to go see a movie, but only found one in English. I feel I wasted a lot of time not knowing these things.  Also, it rained a lot during our trip. I also was unsure what to do on these days when I first arrived.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment